Spicy Chicken Taco Taquitos
- 2 containers Knott’s Spicy Chicken Taco Dip
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 TBSP Fresh Cilantro
- ¼ cup Green Onions
- 18 Corn Tortillas
- For Cilantro Ranch Dipping Sauce:
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Warm the tortillas for 30 seconds to 1 minute in the microwave until pliable. On a baking sheet rub the tortillas with olive oil.
- Mix together the Knott’s Spicy Chicken Taco Dip, cilantro, green onions and the cheddar cheese.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of Knott’s Spicy Chicken Taco Dip mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down on baking sheet.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes, flip and cook for another 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the tortillas are crisp.
- Meanwhile, make the ranch. Combine all ingredients in a bowl (or use a blender) and mix until creamy. Season with salt.
- Serve the taquitos topped with ranch, green onions and any other desired toppings.