Spicy Chicken Taco Quesadilla
Knott’s Spicy Chicken Taco Quesadillas are certifiably delicious and perfect for your next fiesta!
- Knott's Spicy Chicken Taco Dip
- chicken breast
- green bell peppers
- red onion
- sour cream
- shredded mexican style cheese
- vegetable oil
- Boil a pot of water.
- Once boiling, add chicken and boil for 10 minutes. Make sure the internal temperature is 165°F before proceeding. If needed, boil for an additional five minutes or until it reaches 165°F.
- While chicken is boiling, cut onion and pepper and saute with vegetable oil.
- Once chicken is done, let cool for 10 minutes. Use two forks to shred chicken.
- Warm tortilla in microwave for 20 seconds for easy handling.
- Place desired amount of chicken, peppers and onions on top of shell. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Spread Knott's Spicy Chicken Taco Dip on one side of a second tortilla. Place the tortillas together.
- Griddle/fry on a medium/high heat for 3 minutes, and then flip.
- Once both tortilla shells are slightly browned and cheese has melted, the quesadilla is done.
- Cut into triangle slices.
- Top with lime, sour cream and/or cilantro.