Pickled Egg Salad Toasts
- 1 Jar Knott’s Pickled Peeps
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup freshly chopped chives
- 2 Tbl. finely chopped fresh parsley + additional unchopped with tender stems for serving
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 slices bread (ciabatta or sourdough)
- 3 Tbl. Olive Oil
- 12 slices of serrano ham or prosciutto
- Coarsely chop eggs.
- Mix with mayonnaise, chives, parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 425. Place bread on baking sheet and drizzle with oil. Toast until golden brown, 5-8 minutes.
- Top each toast with pickled egg salad, parsley and ham.