Knott’s Veggie Crescent Squares
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 oz Knott’s Bacon Cheddar Ranch dip
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- ½ cup chopped carrot
- ½ cup chopped bell pepper
- shredded cheddar cheese to taste
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Dried dill weed
- Spread the crescent roll dough in a greased 10x15 inch rimmed baking sheet. Poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Wash and finely chop vegetables while crust cools
- Spread with Knott’s Bacon Cheddar Ranch dip. Add the vegetables one layer at a time.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and garnish with dried dill and green onions.