// vici ?>
Knott’s Smoked Gouda & Shallots Pizza
- Pizza crust (homemade or store bought)
- Knott’s Smoked Gouda Pimiento Cheese
- 1 Shallot, thinly sliced
- Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- Shredded Gouda
- Hot Honey
- Prepare crust
- Thinly slice shallots and caramelize in pan with 1 tsp of sugar and 1 Tbl of water.
- Assemble pizza: Knotts Smoked Gouda, Shallots, Bacon and top with shredded gouda.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
- Drizzle with hot honey prior to serving.