Knott’s Pimento Potato Casserole
Knott’s Pimiento Potato Casserole is perfect for any gathering! Your family and friends will want this at every event from now on!
- 8 Red Skin Potatoes Peeled and Cubed
- 2 — 16 ounce containers of Knott's Pimento Cheese
- Fresh Ground Pepper and Salt — to your liking
- 1/3 Cup Green Onion Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Bacon Crumbles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel red skin potatoes and cut into cubes.
- In a large saucepan, bring 8 cups water to boil. Add potatoes and cook until slightly tender. Remove and drain potatoes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine potatoes, fresh ground pepper, bacon crumbles and Knott's Pimento Cheese.
- Transfer to a baking dish
- Bake in oven 30-40 minutes or until casserole is heated throughout.
- Top with chopped green onions