Knott’s Pimiento Potato Casserole
Knott’s Pimiento Potato Casserole is perfect for any gathering! Your family and friends will want this at every event from now on!
- 8 red skin potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 — 16 oz containers of Knott's Pimiento Cheese
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/3 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbles
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Peel red skin potatoes and cut into cubes.
- In a large saucepan, bring 8 cups water to boil. Add potatoes and cook until slightly tender. Remove and drain potatoes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine potatoes, bacon crumbles, Knott's Pimiento Cheese, and salt and pepper (to taste).
- Transfer to a baking dish.
- Bake in oven 30-40 minutes or until casserole is heated throughout.
- Top with chopped green onions.