Knott Yo Grandma’s Deviled Eggs
Kick up a classic and create a new family favorite! This deviled egg recipe features Knott Yo Grandma’s Pimiento Cheese.
- 6 Tbl. Knott Yo Grandma’s Pimiento Cheese or Knott Yo Grandma’s Jalapeno Pimiento Cheese
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Thinly slice green onions
- Butter crackers
- Peel the hard boiled eggs. Slice in half and remove yolks (to a bowl).
- Mash the yolks and stir in Knott Yo Grandma’s Pimiento Cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. (You can also add all these ingredients to a food processor and process to smooth.)
- Transfer mixture to a piping bag (or plastic food storage bag with a cut corner) and pipe into egg whites.
- Garnish with green onions, crushed butter crackers and a dusting of paprika.