Knott Yo Grandma’s Deviled Eggs
Kick up a classic and create a new family favorite! This deviled egg recipe features Knott Yo Grandma’s Pimento Cheese.
- 6 tablespoons Knott Yo Grandma’s Pimento Cheese or Knott Yo Grandma’s Jalapeño Pimento Cheese
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- paprika (to taste)
- thinly sliced green onions
- butter crackers
- Peel the hard boiled eggs. Slice in half and remove yolks. Place yolks in bowl.
- Mash the yolks, and stir in Knott Yo Grandma’s Pimento Cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. (You can also add all these ingredients to a food processor and process to smooth.)
- Transfer mixture to a piping bag (or plastic food storage bag with a cut corner) and pipe into egg whites.
- Garnish with green onions, crushed butter crackers and a dusting of paprika.