Jalapeño Twice Baked Potatoes
Spice up your next meal with a twice baked potato featuring Knott’s Jalapeno Pimiento Cheese.
- 6 baking potatoes
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Knott's Jalapeno Pimiento Cheese
- 6-8 slices of bacon
- Jalapeno slices
- Heat oven to 400 °F.
- Place potatoes on a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil on each potato, sprinkle salt on each potato.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Pan fry the bacon until crispy then chop bacon into small pieces.
- After potatoes cool, slice in half horizontally and place them on a baking sheet skin down.
- Spoon out the inside, placing it in a mixing bowl.
- Mix potatoes, Knott’s Jalapeno Pimiento Cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Fill each potato shell with mixture.
- Return to oven and bake 15 minutes.