Jalapeno Popper Pigs in a Blanket
Put a savory twist on these family favorites and score big at your next tailgating experience!
- 36 Little Smokies
- 2 Sheets Puff pastry
- 8 oz. Knott’s Jalapeno Popper Dip
- ½ Cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 5 Bacon slices
- Garlic salt
- Black pepper (To taste)
- 1 Egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Cut your crescent roll dough in half, creating 16 strips of dough and set aside.
- In bowl, add the Knott's Jalapeño Popper Dip, shredded cheddar cheese, crumbled bacon, and seasonings.
- Cut each puff pastry into 6 equal strips, and then into 3 pieces, to make a total of 36 strips.
- Spread a spoonful of the Jalapeño popper mixture on each piece of puff pastry.
- Place a cocktail wiener on each piece and roll the puff pastry around it.
- Brush edges with egg wash and seal well.
- Place seam side down on parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Brush tops of the puff pastry with egg wash.
- Bake for 10-15minutes, or until golden. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.