Fried Pickled Bologna Sliders
Fried and pickled — it doesn’t get much better than that, and these sliders have both!
- 1 Package of Hawaiian rolls (or rolls of choice; 12 count)
- Knott’s Pickled Bologna, sliced
- Sliced Provolone Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Poppy Seeds
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- 4 Tablespoons Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, whole grain mustard and garlic salt together in a bowl.
- Fry the bologna in a large nonstick skillet until browned. Remove from pan to a plate.
- Melt butter in a small bowl. Add poppy seeds and stir.
- Slice the sheet of buns in half.
- Put the bottom halves of buns in a baking pan. Layer with cheese and bologna. Spread mayo mixture onto bun tops and place on top of the sandwiches. Brush with melted butter/poppy seed mixture.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and buns are golden brown.