Fancy Potato Skins
Potato Skins are taken to a whole new level with your favorite Knott’s Pimiento Cheese flavor.
- 6 small potatoes
- 12 oz. container of Knott's Old Fashioned Pimiento Cheese Spread (For a little extra spice, try Knott’s Jalapeño or Chipotle Pimiento Cheese).
- 6-8 slices of bacon
- Kosher salt
- Heat oven to 350.
- Salt the potatoes, fork poke 8-12 times and wrap each aluminum foil.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Pan fry the bacon until crispy then chop bacon into small pieces.
- After potatoes cool, slice in half horizontally and place them on a baking sheet skin down.
- Spoon out the inside leaving about ¼ inch around the skin.
- Fill with Knott's Old Fashioned Pimiento Cheese and top with bacon.
- Place under broiler until cheese starts to melt and potatoes are tender.