// vici ?>
Cornbread and Pimiento Cheese French Toast
- Day old cornbread. We Used King Arthur's Baking Company Recipe.
- Unsalted butter, for the pan
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Small onion, thinly sliced
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Knott’s Jalapeño Popper Dip
- Maple Syrup
- Heat a small pat of butter over medium heat and cook the onions with the sugar, stirring occasionally until they’re very soft and brown.
- Heat a pat of butter in a skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
- Beat the egg and milk in a bowl. Soak both sides of the cornbread in it.
- Brown both sides of the cornbread in the skillet.
- Top with a dollop of Knott’s Jalapeño Popper Dip and onions. Drizzle with maple syrup.