Chipotle Pimiento Cheese Quiche
Enjoy the savory flavor of Knott’s Chipotle Pimiento Cheese Quiche! Made to cheesy perfection, this recipe is going to be a hit with your family and friends!
- Homemade or store bought pimiento cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 4 oz Knott’s Chipotle Jack Pimiento Cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced
- ½ cup black beans
- ½ cup roasted corn
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 chipotles plus 1-2 teaspoons adobo sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Prepare and roll out pie crust. Place in a 9-inch pie plate. Fill with parchment paper and pie weights or dried beans. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove pie weights and bake for an additional 10 minutes. (After removing the pie crust from the oven, increase oven temperature to 375 °F.)
- Whisk together the milk, pimiento cheese, eggs, salt, chipotle peppers and adobo sauce.
- Add the black beans, corn, green onions and cilantro to the pie plate.
- Pour the egg mixture over the top.
- Sprinkle the top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes (need to test this) until the center is set.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with extra chopped cilantro, salsa and fresh sliced avocado if desired.