Enjoy cheeseburger sliders with Knott’s pimiento cheese for a yummy twist on a true classic.
- 1 Package of Hawaiian rolls (or rolls of choice; 12 count)
- Knott’s Pimiento Cheese (of choice)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Seseme Seeds
- 2 Pounds Ground Beef
- 1/4 Diced Onion
- Pickles, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season ground beef with salt and pepper. Mix together with diced onion and season with salt and pepper.
- Shape into slider patties and cook.
- Melt butter in a small bowl. Add sesame seeds and stir.
- Slice the sheet of buns in half.
- Put the bottom halves of buns in a baking pan and spread with the pimiento cheese.
- Layer with ground beef patties and sprinkle with shredded cheddar.
- Put tops on buns and brush with melted butter/sesame seed mixture.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and buns are golden brown.
- Serve with garnishes of choice.