Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese
Add a little zest to your mac and cheese with Knott’s Buffalo Chicken Dip!
- 16 oz. package of elbow pasta
- 12 oz. container of Knott's Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 4 ozs. shredded cheddar cheese
- paprika (to taste)
- parsley flakes (to taste)
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta with the container of Knott's Buffalo Chicken Dip.
- Mix well.
- Add shredded cheese (optional).
- Heat in the oven for 15 minutes at 300°F or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with paprika and parsley flakes (optional).