Buffalo Chicken Dip Sliders
Enjoy these buffalo chicken sliders as a game-day staple or just a casual dinner at home!
- 1 Package of Hawaiian rolls (or rolls of choice; 12 count)
- 1 Container Knott’s Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Rotisserie Chicken (shredded)
- Bleu Cheese Crumbles
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Minced Garlic
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- De-bone Rotisserie Chicken.
- Stir the meat together with the buffalo chicken dip.
- Melt butter in a small bowl.
- Slice the sheet of buns in half.
- Put the bottom halves of buns on a baking sheet and spread with the buffalo chicken mixture.
- Layer with bleu cheese crumbles.
- Put tops on buns and brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with dried minced garlic.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until buns are golden brown and everything is warmed through.