Beefy Cheesy Pimento Cheese Scoops
You will score with these bite sized snacks at home or tailgating with friends.
- 1 lbs. ground beef or chuck
- 12 oz. container of Knott's Old Fashioned Pimiento Cheese Spread (For a little extra spice, try Knott’s Jalapeño or Chipotle Pimiento Cheese).
- 1-10 oz. can diced tomatoes with green chilies (drained)
- 2 teaspoons onion flakes
- 1 large bag of scoop shaped tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, brown meat and drain.
- In a bowl, combine meat, pimiento cheese, diced tomatoes and chilies, and onion flakes.
- Place tortilla chips on a cookie sheet bowl sides up.
- Fill tortilla chips with filling.
- Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve hot.