What you need:
- A large, red tomato (preferably from your home garden)
- Knott's Chicken Salad
- Assortment of fresh fruits and/or vegetables
- Lettuce and parsley (for garnish)
What you do:
- Make three slices halfway down the tomato (like spokes in wheel).
- Gently spread the slces apart to form an opening in the tomato.
- Fill this opening with Knott's Chicken Salad.
- Place tomato on a lettuce leaf and garnish with parsley.
- Serve the stuffed tomato with the fresh fruits and/or vegetables.