What you need:
- 1 lbs. ground beef or chuck
- 1-12 oz. container of Knott's Old Fashioned Pimiento Cheese Spread
- 1-10 oz. container of Great Value Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies (drained)
- 2 teaspoons onion flakes
- 1 large bag Great Value Scoops Tortilla Chips
What you do:
- In a large skillet, brown meat and drain.
- In a bowl, combine meat, pimiento cheese, diced tomatoes and chilies, and onion flakes.
- Place tortilla chips on a cookie sheet bowl sides up.
- Fill tortilla chips with meat filling.
- Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or untill golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve hot.