What you need:
- A few small potatoes
- Knott's Old Fashioned Pimiento Cheese Spread
- A few strips of bacon
- Kosher salt and black pepper
What you do:
- Salt the potatoes and wrap each of them in aluminum foil.
- Bake potatoes at 350° until slightly soft.
- Pan fry the bacon until crispy.
- Chop bacon into small pieces.
- Slice the potatoes in half and place them on a baking sheet skin down.
- Scoop out enough potato to make a small indention.
- Fill indention with Knott's Old Fashioned Pimiento Cheese Spread and top with bacon.
- Place under broiler until cheese starts to melt and potatoes are tender.
- Salt and pepper to taste and serve.